What I will do on my 4 day off of school

8Nov - by hmsnorika - 0 - In Student Blogging Challenge

Hi its hmsnorika,

Hi this is my 4th blog! I was happy that we got a 4 day off of school because of the parent-teacher conference. I did not know what I was going to do for my 4 day week off of school so I decided to make a list in my head what I was going to do.

Thursday! I think I am going to finish my homework, so-called homework day. I don’t really like homework but I know that if I finish my homework quicker I can play after. I was not so good at finishing my homework quick because I didn’t put my mind onto my homework. My mom said, ” Try to think that you want to do your homework .” I tried listening to my mom and did exactly as my mom said. It turned out to work really well. “Thank you, mom!”

Friday! I might have to do some of my kanji work for my Japanese test. After I do a little bit of my Japanese work I will pack my things for TLC and Aikido. I always go every Friday. Since I might be done with my homework I might go and have fun!

Saturday! I will be having fun and do a little of my Japanese kanji work. I might go out lunch and eat dinner at home. I have nothing planned on Saturday usually. Also, I might be going to the pool and chill out and relax. Sometimes I ask my friends if they want to come.

Sunday! My favorite day! It is my favorite day because I have gymnastics every Sunday. I have 2 hours of gymnastics. I love gymnastics. Sometimes I get hurt but nothing critical. I might go to the beach with my mom. I love going to the beach with my family. I have a lot of things planned in my head! I hope you like my blog and don’t forget to read 1-3 of my blogs and don’t forget to comment. Bye!