What my dream on what I will be doing once I leave school

7Nov - by hmsmarim - 2 - In Student Blogging Challenge

Hi, it’s hmsmarim,

My dream after school is to be either a nurse or an artist. The reason why I can’t decide on which one I want to be is that I love doing art, but I would want to be a Registered Nurse (RN). I would want to be an artist because I love to draw things. I would want to be a Registered Nurse because I care about people who are hurt/injured.

This is one of my pictures that I drew. This is a picture of a flower with leaves flying around.
This is another drawing I did. It is school related.

I want to be an artist because I want to keep on drawing. I also want to be an artist because my dad is really good at drawing so I want to be like him and draw really good.¬†I also want to be a nurse because I would want to help people. I also don’t want to be a nurse because I don’t want to give shots to people because I would freak out, but that’s why I want to be a Registered Nurse.

If I were to pick one that I would want to be, it would be an artist because then I will be able to express myself with my drawings. I want to do more things to do with art because in my opinion art is very fun. I hope I get to do one of these things when I grow up, but I might change my mind when I get older.

That’s it for today!

What would you want to be when you grow up?

hmsmarim

2 thoughts on “What my dream on what I will be doing once I leave school”

1. hmsmarim I know when you grow up one day you will be a nurse and your kind-hearted and everyone in your working business will know you as the kind girl.

From,
    hmsnorika